28 Day Happiness Challenge

March 4 I will begin posting a new challenge each day for 28 days to help cultivate happiness into your everyday life.  To me, happiness is not a feeling, but a state of being. If you are continually looking for happiness to show up at your door, it will never arrive.  For many years that was me, always looking for the next goal or achievement to make me happy, and when I would arrive there was only a fleeting moment of joy before I would go out searching again for that elusive happiness.

If you change your perspective on what happiness is, and how it is suppose to show up in your life, you will realize that the only thing that your happiness depends on is you.  There is nothing external about happiness. It is about how you show up in your everyday life, how you connect with the world that surrounds you and living in the now moment.

Some of these challenges will be simple and perhaps easy, while others will challenge you to grow and search for the barriers your have placed to deflect happiness.  I hope you will join me on this journey.  I hope you will share your insights and breakthroughs to inspire others.  I hope you will take the lead and discover what lies within.

Thank you for reading!

Peace, Love and Gratitude,

CarrieAnne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood

Day 1: 28 day Happiness Challenge

Day 10: 28 Day Happiness Challenge